Thursday, February 5, 2009

28! That's 2 from 30!!!!!! YIKES

Happy Birthday To Me!!
My lovely husband treated me to such a great day/weekend to celebrate!! Amazing!! Two away from 30 and there's SO much I wanted to do before I was 30! Therefore I know I am old
Birtday Girl! Conrad took me out to eat at Season's 52 here in Orlando - it's a fantastic place!!
there are 52 weeks in the year...so the chef here makes a different menu for each week - then they have a spring, summer, fall and winter menu! It's fabulous!!
We went to see a movie after at Downtown Disney - We saw "New in Town" with Renee and Harry - recommend it! Conrad even laughed out loud so it's not just a chick flick

It was cold here in Orlando - shocking!!
Downtown Disney
Family Photo!!
Conrad, Oscar, Darla & Cara
Then on my Birth - Day I got a day at the spa from him - it was so nice not to go to work, get a great massage, and a facial!!
I also got a new girlfriend!! I love it!!
After Present time we headed off to Disney. In 2009 you can go to Disney for free, or get an Ultimate fast pass for every ride any time no wait, or get a merchandise card for the amount of a one day ticket - so we went to buy some merchandise!
Us at Epcot

Party Day!!
It POURED the entire day until late evening so there was hardly anyone there so we got right on to Soarin' which is hard b/c there's usually like a 120 min wait.

Fireworks time!!

PS: did you see my Happy Birthday Button on my jacket? hahha!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm not too far behind you. We are getting old huh?! YIKES! Anyway, I'm loving all the updates; it's about time!

And by the way, what's up with Jenni's blog???