Well after many, many moons and TONS of discussions we've got a name to call baba and it's NOT baba!!
drum roll..................................
Peyton Conrad Deese
(if you don't like it.....shut ya mouth! hahaha)
We like it....I liked Peyton from a long time ago but Conrad didn't love it b/c he didn't want him compared to Peyton Manning....
But the more he thought about it....Manning is good so it wouldn't be bad to be compared to Manning.....and by the time our Peyton gets old enough to know who Manning is....it's not going to matter!
So there ya go! It's a done deal.......
We don't know any Peyton's and that was one of the ways it won!




2 comments:
Cara- I love the name! And you look precious in your six month pic! I can only hope that my belly is the only thing that grows! Not too much longer to go . . . when is your exact due date anyway?
Hey Cara! It's Brooke (Huerta). Saw your blog on several others! You look great. Congratulations to you and your husband. Looks like we are due days apart with our little boys.
Post a Comment