okay so the word room is an overstatement
more like we're getting bits and pieces of his stuff to make up his room!
well his bedding came today!
I love it... Conrad, of course, thinks it's too girlie
all the goodies
i will admit that the swirls are sort of girlie....but i look at it more sophistication! i mean it's BLUE!
the pattern is called "park avenue baby" as well so go figure
the bumper pads....too cute - i love polka dots for some reason
close up of the blanket....very very snuggly soft
the precious mobile...our littlest dog, Oscar just sits and watches it go around and listens to the music....too cute! Then he wants to eat it which is frowned upon
So what's the verdict? Girlie or Cutsie Boy




6 comments:
I love the bedding! The pattern you picked out is darling, not girlie at all. I know how exciting this time is! Enjoy it and have fun decorating his room. Show us pictures when it’s all complete!
I vote that the bedding is precious! I love the colors and the pattern. I've come to the conclusion that men don't usually know what they're talking about when it comes to decorating. Would love to see more pics when you get it all together!!
I think it's perfect. After several options I gave my husband, I decided his opinion didn't matter!
So, so, so cute! I definitely agree that it is not too girlie....its blue!
thanks girls!!
I love the bedding! I think it is perfect! Be sure and post pictures once you get it all set up! YAY!
~Jessica
Post a Comment